Continuous Improvement Engineer, Engineer, Facilities Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Operations Engineer, Plant Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Quality Engineer, Research and Development Engineer (R and D Engineer)
What they do:
Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
On the job you would:
- Estimate operational costs and determine operational methods.
- Analyze project data to determine specifications or requirements.
- Discuss designs or plans with clients.
- Communicate technical information to suppliers, contractors, or regulatory agencies.
- Confer with technical personnel to prepare designs or operational plans.